Send Rocky your ghost stories!

Want to be a part of Rocky’s next book?

Have a great story that you’d like to see in print?

Rocky is looking for officers, agents, soldiers, pilots, first responders, with actual on-duty paranormal stories (ghosts, Sasquatch, UFOs, and so on) that happened to them, or stories that they have personal knowledge of.

If you have a story, or if you have questions, write to Rocky at rocky@rockyelmore.com and tell him about it. If Rocky requests the full story, you’ll need to sign a clearance form that allows him to publish your story in his next book. Thanks for your interest!

Follow and share this post:

8 Comments on “Send Rocky your ghost stories!

DEBORAH ANGLIN
September 6, 2015 at 9:47 pm

THIS IS NOT GHOST STORY THIS IS AN ANGEL ENCOUNTER AT A HOSPITAL WHERE I WAS NURSE FOR MANY YEARS. HAD AN UNUSUAL EVENT HAPPEN WITH ONE OF MY VERY ILL PATIENTS. FROM WHAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DESCRIBED MY PATIENT AND HIS WIFES DESCRIPTION WAS SIMILAR THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WAS SOME KIND OF ENCOUNTER THAT OCCURRED WHICH I JUST CANNOT EXPLAIN.
THIS EXTREMELY ILL PATIENT RECOVERED VERY FAST WHICH CAN ONLY HAVE HAPPENED BY DEVINE INTERVENTION. IF YOUR INTERESTED JUST EMAIL ME AND I WILL GIVE MORE INFORMATION

CRIPTION WAS VERY SIMILAR.

admin
September 7, 2015 at 6:02 am

Deborah, as long as it is legit, Angel stories are welcome on this site.

Karen
February 14, 2016 at 5:40 pm

i have heard a ghost. me and my girlfriends dahugter were at a graveyard and we were asking questions. she asked if the lady, whose name is roxy, if she was sad that her husband wasn’t there. when we played back the audio we heard a seperate voice say, give me that knife boy.

Brian Lee Johnson Ret USBP
September 12, 2015 at 7:20 am

I worked the Wild Horse Desert in Kenedy County, Border Patrol. Kingsville Texas.1991 class 245. There was many objects moving at dark, besides aliens, figures that floated in the brush, normally west of Miflin. I was bumped at times but not by
my partner. Old cowboys told me, while at their cow camp at Turcote and Miflin a vision of a flaco cowboy would be on the corral, pila fence,.but once approached he would be gone. Always on a full moon, that cowboy would walk across the wood floor at the camp, scared the hands, Maybe my friend Joe Stiles can add, he is, the real thing. More than once while I worked with senior agent Cruz McGuirre we heard a group, but then they were not their, no sign in the sand. Cruz went to Del Rio and passed (Best Dam Agent To Work The Ranch) I survived the bad shit there with him .One morning S. Of Harlingen at 0600 I had a fast mover over the rio, it went through my bright lites at about 100 yards away, I was not moving. It was fast, I only wished it would had flown by again.

Enjoy life after the BP, a child is pleasing

Robert Bolino
September 12, 2015 at 5:18 pm

When I was 16 years my old buddies Danny out of St.Louis Mo. And Larry Who’s now out of Dallas Tex.
Were driving down a road that follows the Missouri River up around 364/141 area . It was late at night on a small two lane road. I’m sitting shotgun and I see this young woman running down the road in front of us in a nightgown An I say you see her? I wonder why she’s running out here in that gown. As we get right behind her she changed in a large dog running flat out in front of us.
Today I know that dog as a Rottweiler. I had never seen one before that night.
I said did you see that!! She changed into that big dog!!
And neither one of them would say Boo! Not a word. I said tell me I’m not seeing things! Not a word came out of their mouth. They just would not talk about it at all!
I wanted them to say something! And I’m still pissed at them 50 years later. They should have said Something!!

Kayla J. Modschiedler
September 14, 2015 at 9:30 pm

HI Rocky, I really enjoyed your book, thanks for giving the general public some insight into what it’s like for BP Agents. I lived in SD from 2001-2007 while I was stationed onboard USS Comstock LSD 45, and saw some really weird things in my time in the Navy too.
Comstock was my 2nd ship and it was just weird, from my first day onboard to my last something was not right about that ship.
I would hear knocking sounds on the outer hull while we were in the middle of no where (no garbage patches or plastic islands either). I always just explained it away as something else. One Friday, while I was cleaning up to go home for the day and actually enjoy a weekend off, I heard someone cough behind me. It sounded like they were clearing their throat to notify me of their presence and to move out of the way so they could pass. I turned around and nobody was there! That freaked me out a little, so I went to investigate and searched the other pways looking for someone. No one was around, our office was in the vestibule behind me and my friend Chris was having a heated discussion with one of my other co workers Robyn. I asked if they had been in the pway and the of course told me no. Rocky, I would have heard someone walk away or go up a ladder, metal ships are loud! They carry sound very well, I chalked it up to a fender on the pier but that is not what I heard because I know that sound very well from being on 2 different ships.
Sometimes I would be in our storeroom by myself and get a unsettled feeling. I don’t know how to describe it but it would be like someone was watching me. I wouldn’t get it all the time but I would get it on occaision. At those times I didn’t want to be in the storeroom by myself, now of course around this time I was not getting good sleep because I was standing a LOT of watches and Flight Quarters etc. So it could have been that, but there was a rumour that a Marine was killed onboard by a truck that was not tied down properly. I never was able to find out if that really happened. Makes me wonder though!
I used to live in El Cajon and my room mate was into Santeria, long story short we had a falling out. I swear to God she put a curse on me so I often wondered if that is what happened. My life went to hell when i checked onboard that ship and didn’t get better until I left to go to a new command.
Thanks for your book it was very insightful, I never knew that hardcore stuff was going on in the Otay area, little did I know! 🙂

Sol
February 14, 2016 at 5:44 pm

i saw a ghost in my bedroom just a month ago when the citnaurs started moving and my widow opened and closd another time i was wearing ponytail doing my laundry and i was home alone and my ponytail was pulled down so far that i hit my head on the floor

John Slagle
April 16, 2016 at 5:36 pm

Many thanks Rocky and good luck with the book. With over 30 years in the U.S.B.P. my partners and I have at one time or another experienced events that cannot be explained. My first duty station was Presido, Texas on the Rio Grande south of Marfa. The Marfa lights is a mysterious event in the remote desert that has never been debunked despite efforts of active and off duty agents to find out what was the cause and effect of those large orbs of light that appear and disappear. I’ll contact you directly
on another strange true life encounter on the Tohono Oodham Indian Nation Tucson Sector. Slagle USBP academy Class 101. Brownsville, Texas